Translate

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Stepping forward into the future!

Hello everyone. Something is coming to the town of Jacksonville, FL. One Spark! It is a convention of collective thoughts from around the US. People take a space in certain venues around Jacksonville and talk with people joining the festivities. Mostly pushing their great idea or product and asking for funding to make their dreams come true. Never is about the economy when it comes to making a buck. I tried to talk with a SBDC Associate from the Florida Branch. They have many Small Business Development Centers all over Jacksonville. Just only a few that know what they are even talking about. I explained my company to him in 30 minutes and he tells me I need a CHAMPION. I was confused. I thought he would lead me down the right direction to get my business off the ground, yet he tells me I need an Advocate getting people he knows to join the movement. It is trying to convince a movie star to convince people to Stream their media. I don't know how any big business got off the ground if they needed a Champion to convince someone to invest in a company. Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Netflix didn't use a champion.
So now I have the One Spark. Hopefully I would speak to everyone about my idea and convince them to support my idea. I need people with an open mind to understand my thought process.

ONE SPARK LINK - See you there!

I literally want you to stream your stuff to yourself. That's it. Are you streaming every book inside your home to your devices? How about magazine, comic book, or gossip? How about those music cds? Are your kids listening to their songs on their consoles, or e-readers? Do you have a storage locker in some building that you are paying a monthly fee for just to keep stuff out of your house? Streaming is the real answer to the economic issues that the world has at the moment. This will get people working again. It will get the government off their backs. Hopefully I might make the news and someone might hear us that likes our idea and wants to join the company.

Lets keep our fingers crossed!

Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment